3.31.2011

9 month mark

We have big news this month...we've started crawling!!! Soon after he went from tummy to sitting up, he crawled.  He is fast too. I will run in the kitchen to wash out his bottle and then next thing I know he is at my feet. It makes me really nervous because we have mostly tile floor but he is doing very well so far.  I was really excited that he has reached another milestone but they are all coming so fast. SLOW it down, Vincent.


We also went to see Dr. A for his 9 month well check and he were perfect!  He is weighing in at 21 lbs. , 28 inches long. He is 50% in all growth so right down the middle. He had to get the hepatits B shot but didn't even hardly make a peep.  He is such a good boy and is really setting me up for the next one. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait to see him crawling! I hear ya about crawling on the hard floors! Our whole house is hardwoods and tile! Vincent and Baby Judd are going to have some tough knees once they are done crawling!!! Tell V congrats on the big achievement! I am sure he is so proud of himself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little crawler ever!! Can't believe he's already 9 months!!

    ReplyDelete