6.20.2010

Vincent's Arrival





Vincent Edwin Oliver arrived June 13, 2010 at 2:51pm. He weighed 8lb. 7oz. and 20 1/2 inches long. He is just perfect and is a very calm baby even when he was first brought into this world. I hope he stays like this. I find myself just staring at him and giving him kisses all over! He has dark black hair, blue eyes, chubby cheeks and big full lips!!!

I never understood what being a mommy is like until now. It is such a miracle and a blessing from above. He started out as the size of a poppyseed and now is a little baby boy! I hope everyone has the opportunity to be a mommy because I can't even explain the joy it brings. I also never understood what mom's did all day at home. I always found myself asking my mom friends, "Don't you get bored?" But now I understand, time FLIES by!!! When you are feeding every 2-3 hours changing diapers almost every hour and then trying to feed yourself and maybe catching a nap somewhere in the day...it's gone! I have been very lucky to have alot of help recently. Ran has been such a great daddy and helping tremendously. My mother has been staying with us for a week, my sister came in town for the weekend, and my mother in law has ran many errands for me. I don't know what I would do without some extra hands around the house. I am scared to let them all leave...EEKS!

We are going tomorrow to see the pediatrician for a weight check so we will see how he has been eating! I'll try to keep up my posts but once my help leaves I can't promise anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment